Using Grammatical Sentence Structures to Enliven Your Writing
Sites to Help You Practice Grammar, Spelling, Usage and Vocabulary
Grammar Games and information:
- Grammar Blast
- Part of Speech self quiz
- Parts of Speech Review
- Restrictive and nonrestrictive clause review game
- Comma and Quotation Rules
- Grammar Rules
- Grammar and punctuation help site
- Grammar Gorillas
- Grammar game site #1
- Grammar game site #2
- Purdue Owl punctuation guide
Power Proofreading for Punctuation:
- Time for Kids Punctuation Practice
- BBC Skillwise
- Comma Chameleon
- Comma video from TedEd describing the need for a comma, using the comma as personality.
- Conquering the Comma, an online Ppt to help you learn how to use commas correctly.
- Eduplace proofread
- Fact Monster’s Punctuation page
- Grammar Blast Punctuation practice
- Parapal punctuation practice using a paragraph
- Punctuation Quiz
- Punctuation Made Simple
- Punctuation Play, “Trapped”
- Punctuation Paintball
- Scholastic grammar adventure
Punctuation Tree: a quick guide to grammar and punctuation, complete with quizzes to help you practice.
- Some basic spelling rules, and one more.
- A variety of interactive ways to learn spelling words from this link.
- More spelling links here.
- Etymology on-line dictionary
- Vocabulary games easy, and that you can make
- Vocabulary interactive tool to help you build your vocabulary
- Intensive Vocabulary an online program to help you build your vocabulary
- Another interactive vocabulary builder site from Internet 4 Classroom
- Word Root Game and more